Friday, November 9, 2007

SELF HYPNOSIS TO LOOSE WEIGHT

For the person who wishes to lose weight a self hypnosis session might contain the following suggestions:

              The desire to loose weight from my body is stronger than ever before. I am, on a daily basis, eating less and enjoying food more. 
               I see myself as being slim, trim, firm, and solid. I think thin. I am staying satisfied for longer periods of time.
               The desire to eliminate unnatural fat from my body is stronger than my desire to eat. I see fattening foods: I’m exposed to them, but they have lost all appeal to me.
               I enjoy being thin, slim, trim and slender. I flash the diet my doctor has given me before my eyes, recognizing that this is all need and all I want.
               I am eliminating any and all unnecessary fats from my body and being. I am thin of mind, body, and being.
              My desire to eliminate fats, sweets, and unnatural foods or drink from my system becomes paramount.
              My entire attitude is now one of thinness, sliminess, and being natural and well. I now like me and cherish my health, my body and mine, recognizing that the powers of my own mind are limitless.
              I am the master of my own mind and the ruler of my emotions.

1 comment:

 
- -