Sunday, August 10, 2008

SELF HYPNOSIS FOR SELF CONFIDENCE

After you have deeply relaxed yourself, a typical hypnosis session might be as follows:
Each and every morning when I awaken I feel rested, refreshed and revitalized.
I’m going to be creative for this day.
What needs to be done today I will do today because I want to.
When I walk into my office (home, store, shop, station, etc.), I attract all my associates like a magnet attracts metal.
I set an example for everyone. I am an achiever.
I plan my time effectively. I plan every phase of my business lie effectively. I make all calls I should be making. I do all the paper work I should be doing and all projects in the order of their importance.
I find f set such a fine example for people that I am counseling members within my own firm. They respect me and admire me.
I am self-confident and self-reliant. I am aggressive.
When I leave my business, it is as if I file my business, and now I turn on to my family.
At home I’m a good listener, a good guide, patient and understanding. I use good judgment in communicating with my family. I have a true understanding of their wants, their desire, and their needs. This makes me a better example. I teach and educate all people around me through the fantastic example I set. I’m self-confident, self-reliant, determined, and aggressive.
I know I awaken feeling rested and refreshed, and because of this I can relate to all successes. I think successful, I look successful, I feel successful, I act successful, and I react successfully to every situation in my life.
I enjoy my family, and consequently find that I am accomplishing greater successes within the family, better fulfilling our needs.
When I now get out on the golf course (or whatever sporting activity), it is as though I had filed my family and my business in my mind and I turn on to my recreation. I use and utilize those moments and that time to the best of my ability for my enjoyment and to rejuvenate my mental attitude.
I find that I have such great concentration that I have an easy, free, smooth and relaxed movement to execute any healthful exercise.

No comments:

 
- -